Kingston 120GB A400 SATA3 2.5 SSD
Kingston Technology A400 SSD 120GB Serial ATA III:
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability.
Kingston`s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It`s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in 120GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads, and is not intended for server environments.
– Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
– More reliable and durable than a hard drive
– Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
Based on "out-of-box performance" using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4k random read/write is based on an 8GB partition.
Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
– Solid-state drive capacity: 120 GB
– Solid-state drive interface: Serial ATA III
– Read speed: 500 MB/s
– Write speed: 320 MB/s
– Component for: PC/notebook
– NVM Express (NVMe) supported: No
– Memory type: TLC
– Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s
– Controller type: 2Ch
– Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1000000 h
– TBW rating: 40
– SSD form factor: 2.5"
– Colour of product: Black
– Certification: CE, FCC
– Power consumption (average): 0.279 W
– Power consumption (read): 0.642 W
– Power consumption (idle): 0.195 W
– Power consumption (write): 1.535 W
– Windows operating systems supported: Yes
– Mac operating systems supported: Yes
– Linux operating systems supported: Yes
– Operating temperature (T-T): 0 – 70 degrees C
– Storage temperature (T-T): -40 – 85 degrees C
– Operating vibration: 2.17 G
– Non-operating vibration: 20 G
Weight and dimensions
– Width: 100 mm
– Depth: 69.9 mm
– Height: 7 mm
– Weight: 41 g
– Package type: Blister
|Dimensions||129 × 182 mm|