The Hikvision DS-9632NI-I8 is a 32 channel NVR with 4K video output, 12MP recording resolution and instant playback for assigned channels.
This NVR is professional and reliable with Dual-OS design to ensure high reliability of system running and ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected.
The DS-9632NI-I8 has up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface connectable for recording and backup. This NVR can be accessed remotely through a web browser or through Hik-Connect.
This NVR will accept any capacity hard drive (HDD) currently available. Any maximum capacity stated on the manufacturer’s documents is simply based upon the maximum HDD size that was available at the time of release/publication.
Max. HDD support – 80TB (8 x 10TB)
Max: supported IP cameras – 32
Max: Megabits per second (Mbps) – 320
– HDD hot swap with RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 and RAID10 storage scheme configurable
– H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
– Up to 32 IP cameras can be connected
– Supports live view, storage and playback of the connected camera at up to 12MP
– HDMI/VGA1 and HDMI2/VGA2 outputs provided
– Up to 8 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface connectable for recording and backup
Number of Channels 32
Synchronous Playback 16-ch
Incoming Bandwidth 320 Mbps (200 Mbps when RAID is enabled)
Outgoing Bandwidth 256 Mbps (200 Mbps when RAID is enabled)
Number of Bays 8
Audio Input 1-ch
Audio Ouput 2-ch
Alarm I/O 16/4
Front USB 2 x USB 2.0
Rear USB 1 x USB 3.0
Dual Lan Yes
Dual Monitor Yes
ANR (Automatic Network Recover) Yes
HDD Capacity Supplied 0GB (Hard Disk Drives sold seperately to demand)
Maximum Memory Capacity 80TB
HDD Hot Swap Yes
Dimensions 445 x 470 90mm